– vertical, horizontal and directional drilling – from surface and from headings,
– drilling wells including all installations,
– drilling reconnaissance and exploration holes with full coring, borehole tests and laboratory examinations,
– drilling engineering holes for drainage, ventilation, backfilling, etc.,
– drilling large-diameter holes (up to 2.0 m),
– liquidation of drilling holes.
– terrain drainage,
– cement and chemical injections,
– backfilling of mining voids,
Depending on geological, hydrogeological and technical conditions the drilling work is done using the following methods:
– rotary drilling with normal circulation of drilling fluid,
– rotary drilling with reverse circulation of drilling fluid,
– down-the-hole hammer.
The drilling machines enable making holes with a diameter of up to 1100 mm and depth of up to 1500 m.